Javea is an amazing place to live, along the costa blanca in Spain, it offers an amazing history, a thriving tourism industry and lots of expats and Spanish locals choosing to move there. Plenty of companies such as http://www.inmobiliariajavea.es/ are able to help you to relocate to the Town if you are planning on a longer stay, and can show some of the most amazing properties available in the area.
- Javea is situated 4,300 km north of the equator and is warm, though not scorchingly hot, most of the year.
- It is around 80km from both Alicante and Valencia airports and can be easily reached from either.
- It has been inhabited since prehistoric times with cave dwellers reportedly living in nearby mountain ranges.
- A port in Javea was used a lot by the Roman empire and it is the oldest port known to have been used by the Romans along this coast of Spain.
- The amazing harbour has a history dating all the way back to the 1500s.
- The town is home to 33,149 people and a large percentage of these are expats with a thriving community of people who have moved from elsewhere in Europe and beyond.
- Known by the locals as Xàbia.
As you can see from the above, this is a really interesting town and coast, and there is lots to see and do, be it modern or historical! You can kick back and relax by the beach or explore nearby mountains and historical sites, depending on what you’re interested in. Moving to Javea is something many people dream of and there are many experts out there who can help.